Please contact us using the form below to learn more about how foundations can partner with WETA to ensure cultural and educational opportunities for the Washington Metropolitan Region.
WETA’s dedication to the educational enrichment of our community is made possible in part by the support from private, family, community and corporate foundations, as well as government agencies.
Our funders' investment provides support for:
- The local broadcast of programs such as Sesame Street, Super Why!, Antiques Roadshow, Great Performances, American Experience, Nature and many others.
- WETA Classical, the only classical music station in our region offering the best in classical music broadcasts from local venues and around the world 24 hours a day, as well as online.
- WETA's direct service community programs such as Ready To Learn and Where Literacy Begins.
- The production of nationally-distributed programs such as PBS NewsHour , Washington Week, documentary films by Ken Burns, Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates, and more.
- The equipment and operating structure required to keep WETA on the air, in the community and with access to the most current broadcast technology.
A full list of Foundation funders can be found in WETA’s Annual Report available here .