My professional background/ qualifications are in psychology, public health and the fitness industry. I have a huge passion for improving mental wellbeing and health promotion within our community and have found from working with clients (and within myself) the power that quality movement and nutrition can have on your overall wellbeing and attitude towards life.
When I started my CrossFit journey I was petrified of jumping onto a box or kicking into a handstand. These days, you basically can’t take me off the competition floor. Outside of competitive CrossFit, I also enjoy spending as much time outside surfing, running, cycling, yoga, BBQs with friends, watching the sunset…
- Certificate III & IV Fitness
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Master of Public Health
- Cert IV Training & Assessment
- Bar muscle up, every variation of a burpee, running (I know you’re all concerned)
- Hollyman, Kalsu, Kelly… and I know you’re even more concerned, but I love MURPH.
Why do you workout and stay healthy?
The physical resilience you forge through pushing yourself and setting discipline/structure/goals from your workouts, has a profound carryover into forging mental resilience in other aspects of your life.
Also, I never not want to be able to carry all of my groceries in one trip.